1. We ask that all guests be respectful, courteous and understanding to other guests and the staff at The Manor at Panmure, at all times.
2. We ask that you exercise care with all of our furnishings, including our antiques and special items, and linens in the Manor and Summer House.
3. We ask that you remove your shoes at the front door at the Manor and Summer House to avoid bringing sand and dirt into the place and to help maintain our beautiful floors.
4. We ask that you keep the volume of phone conversations, tv and video viewing and music listening to low levels so that other guests are not disturbed.
5. If you are having food and beverages in your room or in the common areas, please take special care to avoid spills and accidents.
6. Please note that no pets are allowed on the property and in the buildings.
7. We ask that you seek permission before any visitors are invited to join you at the Manor or at the Summer House.
8. No large gatherings or parties are permitted on the property.
9. No smoking of any kind is permitted on the grounds and in the buildings.
10. Reservations and Cancellation Policy:
(a) We require a credit card number (VISA or MC) to confirm all reservations.
(b) A minimum deposit of one night rate plus HST is required for a reservation at the Manor with the balance due at check out.
(c) A minimum deposit of three nights rate plus HST is required for a reservation at the Summer House with the balance due at check out.
(d) A full refund will be provided for any cancellation of a reservation for a Manor suite if it is 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Otherwise, the full deposit will be forfeited.
(e) A full refund will be provided for any cancellation of a reservation for the Summer House if it 60 days prior to the date of arrival. Otherwise, the full deposit will be forfeited.